RoboStopper: Block Robocalls or Get Paid
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
RoboStopper is a premium robocall blocking service that stops robocalls in their tracks.RoboStopper only has one purpose, stop unwanted calls from ringing your phone.
Our philosophy is simple. When your phone rings, it should be a pleasant surprise and you know that it is from someone you want to spend time talking with. To achieve this philosophy, RoboStopper gives you the superpower to defend your phone from being called by anybody that you don’t want to call it.
RoboStopper blocks automated robocalls and spam calls by screening every call that dials your phone number and tries to ring your phone.
Here’s why you should choose RoboStopper over all the other robocall blocking / killing / firewall type services out there:
1. Best Robocall Blocker
RoboStopper blocks 100% of robocalls. No beating around the bush. We are that effective.
2. Layered Defenses
RoboStopper stays up-to-date to defend your phone from malicious spammers, and you have various tools to control how much or how little traffic to let through your phone.
3. Peace of Mind
Wouldn't it be nice to feel happy again when your phone rings? If you’re like us, you actually like to get phone calls from friends and family. With RoboStopper,
when you pick up the phone, you know that it’s probably a meaningful call.
4. Get Paid
Everyone has an amount they will sell out for, you set your price and spammers pay to ring your phone. What's your price going to be?
Have any of these ever happened to you?
* Telemarketers called you during dinner and wasted your valuable time.
* Advertisers left a voicemail on your phone.
* Chinese language spammers called you and left a weird message.
* An annoying old boyfriend or girlfriend keeps calling you, even though you have removed them from your address book and are trying to move on.
* Somehow marketers got your phone number and keep calling you trying to sell you stuff that you don’t want.
* Politicians call you so many times during election season trying to convince you to vote for them.
* You bought that random thing from that company so long ago, but the company keeps calling you to try to get you to answer their survey.
* You tried other spam phone call blocking services, but they didn’t work and spam calls still got through, or no phone calls got through.
RoboStopper solves all of the above situations by only allowing phone numbers in your address book to ring your phone. You can create bypass codes, so that even a friend that’s not in your address book (or a new love connection that you met at the bar last night) can still get through to you. And allowing you to set a price to let marketers ring your phone, so that you get paid for your time talking to them.
Spammers, telemarketers, politicians, ex-lovers, your gym, and a whole host of other annoying people should not be able to interrupt your day on their own terms.
You can try start blocking robocalls for free for 3 days, during which you can cancel your subscription. After you fall in love with RoboStopper, you’ll need a subscription from then-on, but it’s a bargain for the peace of mind and peace and quiet.
RoboStopper works with all the biggest phone carriers: Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, MetroPCS, US Cellular and Cricket.
What you get for your subscription money:
1. Our 100% guarantee that robocalls, spam calls, telemarketers, and other annoying parties calling you from numbers not in your address book will never be able to ring your phone.
2. The ability to quickly and easily let down RoboStopper defenses for discrete periods of time in order to allow calls from unknown numbers that you’re expecting through (from school, the car repair shop, Uber / Lyft drivers, etc.)
3. Money in your pocket if you set a bypass rate that a marketer or anyone else that wants to you pays.
4. 7-days-a-week support from our native English-speaking, American customer service team in the U.S.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category