Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
For use with the engineering kit “Robotics Workshop” by Gigo, CB1 Gigoblockly is a visual programming app based on Blockly.It allows you to write programs to control the robots you build with the Robotics Workshop kit.
You can write visual programs with drag-and-drop code blocks in the app and then send the programs to the Gigo smart control box on your robot models to make the motors turn, the buzzer sound, and the LEDs flash.
You can write programs that use sensor input from the illuminance sensor, sound sensor, ultrasonic sensor, and force sensors to command your robots to interact with their environments.
• Connect to your models via Bluetooth connection.
• Programming mode lets you script and save up to 20 programs.
• Ten demo programs are preloaded to work specifically with the ten robot models in the kit.
• A simple, visual programming language lets you use input data from two force sensors, ultrasonic sensor, illuminance sensor, sound sensor, and variable resistor knob to control four motors, 2 LEDs, and speaker.
• Use the 80-page, step-by-step illustrated manual included in the kit to learn how to build the models and write the programs.
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category